Stuart Henderson writes:
> On 2019/05/01 19:42, cho...@jtan.com wrote:
> > What would I put in WANTLIB? The only dependency this module has is
> > OpenBSD 6.4's base system (well strictly speaking, a libc with the
> > pledge and unveil calls).
>
> WANTLIB += c perl

I guess I got unlucky:

void:/usr/ports$ for k in !(pobj)/p5-*; do grep -q WANTLIB $k/Makefile || echo
$k; done | wc -l
    1446
void:/usr/ports$ for k in !(pobj)/p5-*; do grep -q WANTLIB $k/Makefile && echo
$k; done | wc -l
     244

> check with "make port-lib-depends-check"

All good now, including after a make clean. I also ran throught the
other checklist items and the only problems are missing RCS tag lines,
which obviously I can't do anything about here:

void:/usr/ports/sysutils/p5-Unix-Pledge$ /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/portcheck
Makefile does not have $OpenBSD$ RCS tag at the top
pkg/PLIST does not have $OpenBSD$ RCS tag at the top
sysutils/p5-Unix-Pledge

> > I can't find examples of license markers I could use. Of the half dozen
> > or so ports I checked, none had anything like it in their Makefile.
> > bsd.port.mk(5) also has nothing to say about it.
>
> Nearly every port has one on a comment on the line immediately before
> the PERMIT_xxx lines.

I should probably have looked at more than just perl ports. Quite
obvious now what the '# perl' I glossed over was for.

I think that's all now. Tarball attached.

Cheers,

Matthew