I did not know that we had a port for Piwik, a web analytics
application.

Since this is a web application, I decided to take a closer look:
- $MAINTAINER has been removed per his request
- the port does little more than extracting the tarball and adjusting
  permissions.
- we're now at piwik-3.5.1 while upstream has since published
  piwik-3.9.1 and piwik-3.10.0-b1.  Also the project has been renamed to
  Matomo[1] in January 2018.

IMO this is enough to send this port to the Attic, with reason

  "no benefit to being packaged"

I already have an ok from danj@.  Just asking here for different
opinions (or additional oks).

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matomo_(software)

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE