Hey Ports,

With go-1.12.4 in OpenBSD-CURRENT/amd64, I'm running across some
undefined symbols, and wanted to see if this is expected/known
behavior:

test$ git clone https://github.com/muesli/beehive.git
test$ cd beehive
test$ gmake
<snip>
# github.com/guelfey/go.dbus
../go/pkg/mod/github.com/guelfey/go.dbus@v0.0.0-20131113121618-f6a3a2366cc3/transport_unixcred.go:12:12:
undefined: syscall.Ucred
../go/pkg/mod/github.com/guelfey/go.dbus@v0.0.0-20131113121618-f6a3a2366cc3/transport_unixcred.go:13:7:
undefined: syscall.UnixCredentials
# github.com/jacobsa/go-serial/serial
../go/pkg/mod/github.com/jacobsa/go-serial@v0.0.0-20180131005756-15cf729a72d4/serial/serial.go:165:9:
undefined: openInternal
gmake: *** [Makefile:20: build] Error 2
test$

Are these linuxisms in the go packages?  They appear to be to my untrained eye:

test$ pwd
/usr/local/go/src/syscall
test$ egrep 'UnixCredentials|UCred' *
creds_test.go:                  oob := syscall.UnixCredentials(&ucred)
creds_test.go:          oob := syscall.UnixCredentials(&ucred)
creds_test.go:          newUcred, err := syscall.ParseUnixCredentials(&scm[0])
creds_test.go:                  t.Fatalf("ParseUnixCredentials: %v", err)
creds_test.go:                  t.Fatalf("ParseUnixCredentials = %+v,
want %+v", newUcred, ucred)
sockcmsg_linux.go:// UnixCredentials encodes credentials into a socket
control message
sockcmsg_linux.go:func UnixCredentials(ucred *Ucred) []byte {
sockcmsg_linux.go:// ParseUnixCredentials decodes a socket control
message that contains
sockcmsg_linux.go:func ParseUnixCredentials(m *SocketControlMessage)
(*Ucred, error) {

Regards,
Jonathon