Hey ports,

I'm working on a port for github/muesli/beehive, "an event and agent
system, which allows you to create your own agents that perform
automated tasks triggered by events and filters."  it's a pretty neat
system that can automate a lot of tasks, and I've been working with
upstream to get it working on OpenBSD.  I've had it running for a few
days now, and I'd like to get an official port spun up for it.

Beehive unfortunately has a ton of dependencies, and from what I can
tell, even though go's build system pulls in the deps automatically,
it's preferred to have the deps as ports/packages so they can be
installed/uninstalled in a cleaner manner.  As that is the case, I'll
be submitting a lot new ports in prior to beehive.  Since there's a
lot of work involved, I just wanted to check and see if anyone else
was working on beehive so we could work together to tackle the deps?

Thanks,
Jonathon