Le 2019-05-31 16:58, Pascal Stumpf a écrit :
On Wed, 29 May 2019 08:31:04 +0200, Solene Rapenne wrote:
Hi

I'd like to backport the net/tor update to 6.5, works fine for me on
various machines.

Why?  -stable is usually reserved for security or otherwise very
important updates.  As far as I'm aware, there's no compelling reason
for chasing the 0.3.5 -> 0.4.0 switch: The old series is still supported
security-wise and the network is still very much functional with the
old version.

-Pascal

Right, I tought it was a new release but since your reply I've seen that
0.3.5 will receive updates until Feb 2022.

sorry for the noise, I'll think more next time instead of wasting people time.