Marc and Stuart (and whoever else was involved), thanks for the work
done on this stuff. It is simple and clean for me as a user and I have
trust in the integrity of what I'm receiving. I don't take it for
granted.

And there's probably a ton more involved that I'm not aware of yet,
but I trust in you guys to do the right thing (tm) all the time for
users. Trust is a big deal.

Sadly, the OP could have saved a lot of effort for everyone if they
just would have remembered there's other humans on the other side of
the email. And the fundamentals of communication include if you want
to have a real conversation with someone where they listen to you,
don't come at them guns blazing and emotional.

Thanks for explaining things (for the rest of us that are curious).

Hope you didn't let the emotional outrage of a random person on the
Internet infect you.

--
Chris Humphries <ch...@sogubsys.com>
5223 9548 E1DE DE87 F509  1888 8141 8451 6338 DD29