On 7/26/19 8:46 PM, Ryan Freeman wrote:
Hey All,

For some reason my normal email doesn't seem to be working with regards to
reaching ports@.
Apologies for the gmail-based delivery.

This isn't a version update, just a change to the package DESCR, and
removal of MESSAGE
in lieu of a pkg README.  I've tried to dress it up to cover most things a
user might need
to know on installation of chocolate-doom, and now the DESCR doesn't scroll
away an
80x24 terminal.

I like this overall. I think it's a good improvement.
That one sentence with the author's name feels awkward (we don't list the authors of any other software in DESCR, do we?) but that was in the original DESCR too.

OK for me.

~Brian