08.08.2019 16:53, kasak пишет:
08.08.2019 10:47, kasak пишет:
Hello.

The samba port has vfs module fruit, that must be used with streams_xattr module.

But documentation about streams_xattr says that the file system of the share must support extended attributes. And OpenBSD doesn't support ea.

So, in this way, i cannot use fruit on OpenBSD?

In case if anybody will have such question, I'll repost here answer from samba mailing lists.

I can use experimental streams_depot vfs module instead of streams_xattr.

I am afraid something's wrong with this method. I have very simple setup:

[global]
map to guest = bad user
interfaces = 192.168.0.1
bind interfaces only = yes
load printers = no
printing = bsd
printcap name = /dev/null
disable spoolss = yes
vfs objects = fruit streams_depot

[tm]
path = /mnt/hdd/tm
read only = no
guest ok = yes
guest only = yes
fruit:time machine = yes

and it just doesn't allow me to see shares. I think, while netatalk can do the job, i'll stop there.