On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 09:52:05AM +0300, Paul Irofti wrote:

> > I'm in favor too. I'd like to get at least some of the regression
> > tests working though.

> I agree we need to get the regress tests working. But can't we do that
> in tree? :)

OK. Got it. It's a bit gross, but 1) It won't just break like the
existing one would have when we cranked to 6.6-beta and 2) it will shake
out someone who knows a slightly better answer to weigh in.

The line to make it work is:

MODPY_TEST_DIR = ${WRKSRC}/lib.openbsd-`uname -r`-${ARCH}-${MODPY_VERSION}

More than happy to hear how I could do that easier/better.

The other change I made was to drop the version numbers off the dependencies.
We already have greater versions than all those numbers in the tree, so I
don't see the need for that.

I've attached the changed tarball. Consider the port OK kmos

--Kurt