Greetings,

the port www/dansguardian is deprecated for a long time. It's
designated successor is a fork called e2guardian[0]. Unfortunately
there was no port for it until now.

This port builds the current version of e2guardian, an Open Source web
content filter. It filters the actual content of pages based on many
methods including phrase matching, request  header and URL filtering,
etc.

I applied several patches to this port, some of them based on the old
dansguardian patches.

The most delicate patch is possibly patch-src_FatController_cpp, where
I replaced a sigtimedwait() system call (which doesn't exist on
OpenBSD) with a sigwait() call. I am not really a C programmer, so
maybe this should be double checked.

However, the port builds and runs as intended on amd64.

Note, that this ports adds a user and group _e2guardian with the id
833, so /usr/ports/infrastructure/db/user.list should be updated.

This is my first new port, so there maybe other things I got wrong

Regards,
Henry

[0] http://e2guardian.org/