On 2019/09/10 19:36, Christopher Zimmermann wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 06:23:26 +0000
> wen heping <wenheping2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi, ports@:
> >
> >   Here is a patch for devel/p5-Proc-Fork to update to 0.806.
> >   It build well and passed all tests.
> >   No other ports depends on it.
> >
> > Comments? OK?
> > wen
>

> those are straight-forward upgrades. I don't use those ports, but the
> diffs look fine to me. OK to commit?

For p5-File-Find-Object, I'll leave it up to bluhm (maintainer) to ack/nak,
but given the comment before the PORTROACH line, I think it would be better
to keep the PKGNAME line as-is. Though the PORTROACH line itself might want
changing as well..

p5-Proc-Fork and p5-HTML-Clean OK with me.

Changelogs below.

Proc-Fork:

0.806 Fri 24 Aug 2018
        - No functional changes
        - Documentation server example fix, spotted by Shoichi Kaji

0.805 Tue 21 Aug 2018
        - No functional changes
        - No compile test and no test dependencies any more

HTML-Clean:

1.2 Tue Sep 9 13:56 MSK 2019

    - Fix pod

1.1 Tue Sep 9 12:30 MSK 2019

    - Fix pod. Add github repository

0.9 Tue Aug 20 09:24 PDT 2019

    - Fix warnings - use IO::File instead deprecated module IO.

File-Find-Object:

0.3.4   2019-08-25
    - Add *~ files to MANIFEST.SKIP.
        - https://github.com/shlomif/perl-file-find-object/issues/1
        - Thanks to @perlpunk and SUSE.

0.3.3   2019-08-23
    - Now at https://github.com/shlomif/perl-file-find-object
    - tidyall .

So all three are basically no-op changes.