On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 06:47:56PM -0700, Nam Nguyen wrote:
> I attached an update for games/devilutionx as of September 14,
> 2019. Upstream added my fix for 64-bit TCP multiplayer. UDP is still
> broken.
>
> Update:
> https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/commit/c52464d2278660cbfe6c23ea48d31d82882d205b
> TCP fix: https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/pull/243
> UDP: https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/issues/250
>
> I tested multiplayer on i386 and amd64 and both were able to host and
> join the same game.
>
> Tests are welcome, especially on arm64, as I saw that it did not cause
> an error on the aarch64 bulk build report. (A future version will
> support Spawn shareware to make it easier to test.)

Cool!

I've been using these changes locally for a few months now, glad to
see these fixes have been upstreamed.

I tested the diff applies and port update builds, Cmake is doing some
werid stuff because the compiler isn't named "clang" but c++, but it
only causes harmless warnings, devilutionx is still compiling with
clang and linking to libc++/libc++abi.

Thanks Nam!

(I'm obviously ok with this :-))