(Oops, pardon the accidental github link paste at the end. That's the release zip I didn't use.)

On 9/20/19 4:34 PM, Pamela Mosiejczuk wrote:
Hi all,

The makers of the OpenDyslexic font have relicensed it as SIL OFL 1.1, available here: https://github.com/antijingoist/opendyslexic. The font is intended to be more readable for readers with dyslexia, and features increased spacing, weighted bottoms of characters to indicate direction, and unique characters to help prevent flipping and swapping.

This release contains only the .otf and .woff files. Future releases will add in the ttf files and a monospace variant. I've been using these with Firefox and Inkscape.

My makefile uses the tag for the release rather than the static download, as the current release's zip includes the font files but not the files containing license/copyright. I've put in an issue with upstream asking those be added in so we can avoid potential changing checksums, etc.

Ok to import?
<https://github.com/antijingoist/opendyslexic/releases/download/v0.9.10/opendyslexic-0.9.10-beta-2019.09.16.zip>