On Tue, Oct 01, 2019 at 09:34:25AM -0400, k...@intricatesoftware.com wrote:
> Similar to devel/spidermonkey60 change. Allow OpenBSD's mmap to
> handle ASLR by using NULL as hint to mmap.
>
> Built and lightly tested on amd64 (although not exactly sure
> how to ensure java script is executed in thunderbird).

As soon as you have a UI, pretty sure javascript runs. Maybe not the
JIT, no idea.

> okay?

Please file a bug upstream, so that it's at least discussed with them,
as i'm not the one who would be able to justify such a change there so
that it's properly upstreamed later on. Sorry, no time those days.

> Did I miss any copies of mozilla java script in other ports?

there's www/seamonkey & www/tor-browser/browser but they're both marked
BROKEN.

Landry