Hi ports@,

the attached tarball updates the work-in-progress port to upstream
notmuch 0.29.1. The notmuch project fixed some build-related issues,
fixed bugs and improved the Emacs bindings, now distribute signed
sha sums among other changes. See [1] for a detailed list of changes.

I've dropped the mentions on Python 2.7 due to Python 2 being
sunsetting. The port now builds the bindings for Python 3 and
Emacs. I've been using the port for the last week on -CURRENT#366
(2019/10/9 snapshot) and it works fine (I am composing this mail using
Emacs+Notmuch). Admittedly, the tests are broken, I might look into them
though, as they could provide pointers on what to work on.

Please let me know what I can do to improve this port.

Cheers,

Enric

[1]: https://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2019/028080.html