On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 08:07:08AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:
>
>     Here is a patch to create new port mail/p5-Mail-Message,
> which is required by the update of mail/p5-Mail-Box.
>     It build well and pass all tests on amd64-current system.
>
> Comments? OK?
> wen

I did say OK, and I mean it, but it actually needs that p5-Mail-Box
update so it doesn't conflict.  Plus it needs an @conflict
p5-Mail-Box<=3 marker in the PLIST to detect that it was split.

On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 08:35:48AM +0000, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, ports@:
>
>     Here is a patch to create new port mail/p5-Mail-Transport,
> which is required by the update of mail/p5-Mail-Box.
>     It build well and pass all tests on amd64-current system.
>
> Comments? OK?
> wen

This one could use a TEST_DEPENDS on mail/p5-Mail-Box, of course that
won't actually work until after the update to p5-Mail-Box is in, so
probably best to commit all three at once.  This one also needs the same
@conflict marker as the one above because they were both split from the
Mail-Box dist at version 3.00.

That said, these look OK afresh1@ with those minor changes and with the
p5-Mail-Box update.