On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 11:05:04AM +0100, clematis wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 08:36:18AM +0100, Landry Breuil wrote:
> > You shouldnt remove EPOCH, ever :)
> > And im not sure its wise to remove @conflict/@pkgpath either, even if
> > the gqview->geeqie rename was some years ago.. make update-plist is
> > smart, use it instead of creating the PLIST from scratch.
>
> Hi Landry,
> Thanks for the feedback - appreciated. I will make sure to only use
> update-plist moving forward.
>
> Please find attached a new diff taking this into account.

> ? diff_graphics_geeqie-1.5.1v0
> ? patches

Feels wrong here, if you want to remove patches you should cvs rm them
so that they show up as removed in your cvs diff. Right now, the patches
arent removed, so make patch fails.

I see that patch-src_window_c & patch-src_layout_util_c apply fine and
patch-Makefile_am fails on a chunk. Were you planning to remove those
patches ? Why ? Are they not useful anymore (unsure for the src/window.c
one..) ?

Landry