[moonlight-qt]
I managed to get the authors of moonlight-qt to agree to start hosting
source tarballs that don't require any special 'git submodule update --init
--recursive' business to compile.
Again, please note that this depends on ffmpeg (attached is the updated
port) being compiled with --enable-vaapi before it will use hardware
acceleration.

You will notice that I have commented out the WANTLIBS for libva.  That is
explained below.

[libva]
This creates a few shared libraries with very specific version suffixes
such as libva.so.2.600.0.
I initially attempted to set these all to 0.0 as specified in the man page
for bsd.port.mk, but this doesn't work.  It will allow a successful build
and all, and the subsequent ports pick up on it just fine - but you will
receive an error message when it tries to open the intel-vaapi-driver
saying that it returned '-1'.. not very helpful.

It took me a long while to figure out that was what was going on, and I
need some help from someone who knows more please.  I tried specifying
2.600.0 as the version of the shared libraries, but then I get an error
from 'make package' saying that the version is invalid.

There is a very specific warning in their meson.build script that says NOT
to change these
names (which I only noticed after several hours of troubleshooting...=/ )

[intel-vaapi-driver]
Nothing scary here.  If libva is sorted, this seems to work fine.

[ffmpeg]
I didn't change anything major, simply added a build flag for
--enable-vaapi.
I have added commented out WANTLIBS for the libva shared libraries for the
moment, since I don't understand how to properly describe them inside libva
as per above.

[Comments]
I tried to go through and make sure the WANTLIBS and LIB_DEPENDS all made
sense and were complete, but the libva problem kind of threw me for a loop.

Regardless, these do work on my machine.  I would appreciate any feedback
and/or tests.

--
--Brad DeMorrow