On 2019/12/21 14:40, Carolyn Knight-Serrano wrote:
> Howdy! I'm trying to build mail/notmuch but it fails to build

openbsd-wip is a place to work on ports (possibly collaboratively)
before submitting them when they're closer to being ready. Ports there
are often not expected to work properly.

Enric Morales has sent a newer version to ports@, but there are still
some problems - some segfaults and hangs connected with the notmuch
code using zlib (which has been patched to work with OpenBSD's rather
old version of zlib - I don't trust these patches, in particular the
one relating to gzclose_w). There are some other problems which might
also be connected with zlib but might be something else.

It builds and packages and some things work, but I don't think it's
ready for import until these problems are figured out. (I'm not
expecting a fully clear "make test" run, but the tests which currently
fail point at some problems that really want fixing first).

Here's a version I've worked on a bit. Compared to the last one that
was sent to ports@, it's a newer version, simplifies some patching,
and gets more of the tests running correctly.