On 2020/01/14 10:44, Landry Breuil wrote:
> oks? Should i make flask-cors py2 too ? rename pygeoapi to py-geoapi ?

Too late now but - while there are some others in that format ...

audio/pykaraoke audio/pympd devel/pycdc devel/pycharm devel/pyflakes
devel/pygame devel/pylint devel/pyrex devel/pysvn devel/pyusb games/pyganim
games/pysol graphics/pycha mail/pyzor

... for consistency I'd prefer if we used the more standard one for any
others that get imported

$ echo */py-py*
databases/py-pygresql devel/py-py devel/py-pyinotify devel/py-pyprof2calltree
devel/py-pyro devel/py-pyte devel/py-python2-pythondialog graphics/py-pygal
graphics/py-pyx math/py-pysmt security/py-pyscard security/py-pysha3
sysutils/py-pynetbox textproc/py-pyRFC3339 textproc/py-pyaml textproc/py-pygfm
textproc/py-pygments textproc/py-pykwalify www/py-pylons x11/py-pyglet