On a freshly installed OpenBSD -current machine with git-x11-2.25.0, "git
gui" gives me the following error when I try and run it:

  version conflict for package "Tcl":
  have 8.5.19, need 8.6

whereas on an older machine, even after upgrading git-x11-2.24.0 to 2.25.0,
"git gui" works correctly.

The slightly bizarre thing to me is that on both machines, only tcl/tk-8.5
have been installed (i.e. neither machine has tcl/tk-8.6), so I don't have
any obvious ideas for how to fix it. Klemens suggested that a similar issue
with other ports might have occurred -- does anyone have any suggestions?

Laurie
--
Personal                                             http://tratt.net/laurie/
Software Development Team                                http://soft-dev.org/