On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 02:26:12PM -0800, Andrew Hewus Fresh wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 01:02:27AM -0500, Chris Bennett wrote:
> > An extension to Plack::Builder
> >
> > Comments?
>
> The continued RUN_DEPENDS have an extra tab, although just a minor style
> nit.

I will make sure that this doesn't happen again.

>The COMMENT could be much clearer on what the port does and the
> DESCR is not any more helpful.  I realize that the code itself doesn't
> have anything super useful to use for either of these places, but I
> don't think what is here now is good enough.

OK, I will look into this better.

I also have a DESCR problem with the various PGObject modules.
(More coming soon.) These are all for upcoming LedgerSMB port.
I will ask upstream if we could add DESCRIPTIONS to the modules on CPAN
that might describe that set better.

Thanks
--
Chris Bennett