On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 10:20 PM Chris Wojtyna <polish...@tech-wolf.net>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Attached is a diff to update textproc/ruby-haml from 3.1.7 to 5.1.2.
> A new dependency is required to build: textproc/ruby-temple.
> This was sent into ports@ a minutes ago.

Nothing depends on this port, and it is a pure ruby port.  Is there a
reason we would want to keep it in ports compared to just installing the
gem manually?   I would rather remove the port.

Assuming we did want to update the port, in regards to the the diff:

* REVISION should be removed.

* BUILD_DEPENDS for tilt does not match the gem dependency version.

* PLIST is broken for non-default FLAVOR due to hard coding 26 instead of
using ${GEM_BIN_SUFFIX}.

Thanks,
Jeremy