On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 21:32:36 +0100
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado <i...@juanfra.info> wrote:

> Since a few mercurial releases ago, they're not releasing new versions.
> Tortoise uses the internal API of mercurial, so I can't update mercurial
> without updating also tortoisehg. We're stuck now on the version 5.0 and
> the mercurial devs are going to release 5.4 the next month.

I use mercurial, but I have never installed tortoisehg on OpenBSD.
ok gkoehler@ to remove devel/tortoisehg

We have tortoisehg 5.0.2.  HOMEPAGE [1] doesn't show versions after
5.0.2, but their repo has tags [2] of 5.1, 5.3, 5.3.1, and the
download area [3] has tars of 5.3 and 5.3.1.  Almost no distro has
these versions, but FreeBSD uses the tag of 5.1, and Fedora has 5.3.1.
--George

[1] https://tortoisehg.bitbucket.io/
[2] https://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg/downloads/?tab=tags
[3] https://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/targz/downloads/