Did you pkg_add p5-CGI-Fast at some point?

What does your pkg_info | grep -i p5-CGI look like?

Ian McWilliam
________________________________
From: owner-po...@openbsd.org <owner-po...@openbsd.org> on behalf of
nik...@rpgresearch.com <nik...@rpgresearch.com>
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2020 12:35 PM
To: ports@openbsd.org <ports@openbsd.org>
Subject: Sympa's wwsympa Fails "Can't locate CGI/Fast.pm in @INC"

I have been working on setting up Sympa on OpenBSD.

I have OpenSMTPd working with the Sympa daemon, but I'm getting stuck on
the wwsympa set up with nginx (I hope to switch to OpenBSD's HTTPd after
I get Nginx working).

I used the Nginx config provided by the port maintainer:

>server {
>       server_name domain.com;
>       listen on 0.0.0.0:80;
>
>       location /static-sympa {
>               alias /var/www/sympa/;
>       }
>

>       location / {
>       fastcgi_pass localhost:1026;
>       fastcgi_split_path_info ^(/sympa)(.+)$;
>       include fastcgi_params;
>       fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;
>       fastcgi_param
>       SCRIPT_FILENAME /usr/local/libexec/sympa/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi; }
>}

When I launch all the services, wwsympa crashes out with the following
error in /var/log/messages.

>wwsympa[40272]: err main::#138 DIED: Can't locate CGI/Fast.pm in @INC
>(you may need to install the CGI::Fast module) (@INC
>contains: /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/amd64-openbsd
>/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl /usr/libdata/perl5/amd64-openbsd
>/usr/libdata/perl5)
>at /usr/local/libexec/sympa/wwsympa.fcgi line 139

I will now make this email unbearably long by sharing this dump:

>ls /usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/
AppConfig            Encode               MIME
Role                 iso8859.pl           mhsingle.pl
AppConfig.pm         Error                MLDBM
SQL                  libwww               mhthread.pl
Archive              Error.pm             MLDBM.pm
Sort                 mhamain.pl           mhtime.pl
B                    Eval                 MRO
StackTrace           mhdb.pl              mhtxtenrich.pl
Bundle               Exporter             Mail
Sub                  mhdysub.pl           mhtxthtml.pl
CGI                  Fh.pm                Math
Sympa                mhexternal.pl        mhtxtplain.pl
CGI.pm               File                 MaxMind
Sympa.pm             mhfile.pl            mhtxttsv.pl
CGI.pod              Font                 Method
Term                 mhidxrc.pl           mhusage.pl
Class                FreezeThaw.pm        Module
Test                 mhindex.pl           mhutil.pl
Clone                GeoIP2               MojoX
Throwable            mhinit.pl            namespace
Conf.pm              GeoIP2.pm            Moo
Throwable.pm         mhlock.pl            oo.pm Convert
HTML                 Moo.pm               Time
mhmimetypes.pl       osinit.pl Crypt
HTTP                 MooX                 Try
mhmsgextbody.pl      qprint.pl DDP.pm
IO                   Mozilla              URI
mhmsgfile.pl         readmail.pl Data
JSON                 Munin                URI.pm
mhnote.pl            spamassassin-run.pod Date
LWP                  Net                  WWW
mhnull.pl            strictures DateTime
LWP.pm               OpenBSD              XML
mhopt.pl             strictures.pm Devel
List                 POD2                 amd64-openbsd
mhrcfile.pl Digest               Locale
Package              base64.pl            mhrcvars.pl
Dist                 Log                  RPC
ewhutil.pl           mhrmm.pl Email                MHonArc
RRDp.pm              iso2022jp.pl         mhscan.pl

Is this a dependency issue, or is there a step that I could be
missing? I am not familiar with CGI in general.

Thank you all!