On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 03:14:18AM +0000, Lucas wrote:
> Kurt Mosiejczuk <k...@cranky.work> wrote:
> > Did you just try typing "make install"?

> Yes, that was all I ran. If you read the whole email, you will see
> the doas install in the subject refers to /usr/bin/install and not a
> "typo" of sorts for doas make install, which is, I assume, what you
> think I did.

I did read the whole email. You never explicitly said what command you
were running. There was a whole bunch of rambling information that made
it hard to pin down what problem you were having. I have come across the
mistake of folks saying "doas make install" and not understanding why
their doas.conf didn't work. I figured I'd mention it and save you any
further headache if that was the mistake you'd made.

--Kurt