Landry Breuil writes:

> no sound issue after some playing, with ogg123 also playing a stream at
> the same time via sndio. looks good to me - and i also support the
> removal of audio/dumb and graphics/allegropng.

Paul Velencia (reivyr) said that audio/dumb is needed for a WIP-port of
Adventure Game Studio. Keep audio/dumb and remove graphics/allegropng
because no potential or current consumers will use allegropng. Although,
allegropng does seem like a lighter alternative to loadpng.

allegropng
==========
http://alpng.sourceforge.net/

"It's completely standalone, it doesn't require libpng nor zlib (however
it can use zlib if installed)."

loadpng
=======
https://tjaden.strangesoft.net/loadpng/

This is a new library supplied by the proposed allegro update.

"Note: If you have libpng installed you can try to use loadpng library
instead of alpng. loadpng is faster and supports some additional
features like gama. It also exists for longer time so it's more tested."