On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 05:38:20PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 05:10:23PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:

> > > Which version? I couldn't get 20.04.12 to start, without crashing.
> >
> > 20.04.12 did start without crashing... I found where the missing timeline
> > stuff comes from, it needs a run depends on qtgraphicaleffects
> >
> > I can start videos and not much else... I end up in an abort trap.
> >
> > I have zero idea how to convince qmake NOT to strip, so no debugging info
> > yet.
> >
> > (doing some crazy in WRKDIR/bin to try to neutralize strip when
> > DEBUG_PACKAGES
> > is active... might even work, unless qmake hardcodes strip's location)
> >

> Looks like it's the infamous linux's mutex_trylock again.
>
> Can anyone remind me of the fix ?

Manual fix for that one: set the mutex type to something else, like
MUTEX_RECURSIVE...gets me a bit further, until I run into the next one.

Might be the issue Rafael had with updating mlt... that stuff is linux-sloppy,
so it doesn't work with our stricts mutexes.

going to toy with converting the types to non-strict, and see how far I get.