On 2020/05/18 12:55, Solene Rapenne wrote:
> Le Sun, 17 May 2020 17:59:45 +0200,
> "f.holop" <min...@obiit.org> a écrit :
>
> > hi,
> >
> > $ cat DESCR
> > Command-line benchmarking tool.
> >
> > Features:
> > - Statistical analysis across multiple runs.
> > - Support for arbitrary shell commands.
> > - Constant feedback about the benchmark progress and current
> > estimates.
> > - Warmup runs can be executed before the actual benchmark.
> > - Cache-clearing commands can be set up before each timing run.
> > - Statistical outlier detection to detect interference from other
> >   programs and caching effects.
> > - Export results to various formats: CSV, JSON, Markdown, AsciiDoc.
> > - Parameterized benchmarks (e.g. vary the number of threads).
> > - Cross-platform
> >

> > -f
>
> compile fine and works fine (on amd64)
>
> I'd suggest using benchmarks category instead of sysutils.
> Anyone else ok for importing?

SEPARATE_BUILD isn't needed, rust.port.mk sets it already.

I agree with benchmarks (directory + category). I see why sysutils was
chosen because it's not a benchmark itself, but it's clearly related to
benchmarking, and we already have p5-Dumbbench in the category which
is somewhat similar. And in cases where it could equally be one of two
categories I tend to prefer the one with fewer ports in if there's a big
difference (which is true here). sysutils could be an additional
category if wanted.

ok with those changed.