That was already my 2nd mirror.  Some more logs are below.  Apologies for
gmail line wrapping.

At first I couldn't seem to get any good results for an online install.
Interestingly, I noticed a difference in which file it gave up on.  I then
downloaded the package by hand from two "mismatching" mirrors -
ftp.openbsd.org and ftp.usa.openbsd.org; the tarballs had the same hash and
installed successfully.  After uninstalling kibana, I reproduced the error
using ftp.openbsd.org again, which stopped on the same file.  I then tried
ftp.usa.openbsd.org once more to see which file it would abort on, and it
installed successfully!

All the other packages I upgraded before worked fine.  However odd, this
does seem like a transient issue and everything seems to be working now.

Thanks.

--david

Ustar [
http://openbsd.mirror.constant.com/pub/OpenBSD/6.7/packages/amd64/kibana-7.6.2p0.tgz][kibana/built_assets/.cache/ui_bundles/babel/4dad92d69dac191979403a18d857c08f.json]:
Premature end of archive
Adjusting sha for
/usr/local/kibana/built_assets/.cache/ui_bundles/babel/pkg.mlhtdhDUez from
B10NC1pNMmmYa876UTzOy93Eq+ax5xv93V54+rno9DI= to
47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=

Ustar [
https://ftp.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.7/packages/amd64/kibana-7.6.2p0.tgz][kibana/built_assets/.cache/ui_bundles/babel/257905c4bda367e90d95911c2a12de5f.json]:
Premature end of archive
Adjusting sha for
/usr/local/kibana/built_assets/.cache/ui_bundles/babel/pkg.ZRI7Ijk12A from
x7S5xP19b2uE+MI0b7hdAjCwLv5bP2B9mR1FC4OTKzI= to
47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=

Ustar [
https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/6.7/packages/amd64/kibana-7.6.2p0.tgz][kibana/built_assets/.cache/ui_bundles/babel/257905c4bda367e90d95911c2a12de5f.json]:
Premature end of archive
Adjusting sha for
/usr/local/kibana/built_assets/.cache/ui_bundles/babel/pkg.dU9JIvegM5 from