Hi,

This is a port for picom, a compositor for X11.  It's an actively
developed fork of compton.

I've been running for a month now, and it has been rock stable (instead
of compton which would occasionally crash.)

Build and tested on amd64, passes port-lib-depends-check and portcheck.

A couple of notes about the patches:

- (AFAIK) the project was recently renamed from "compton" to "picom", that's the reason they install some files that can conflict with
  x11/compton (like the bin/compton{,-trans} links to
bin/picom{,-trans}). I've removed (and/or renamed) them to avoid the conflict, since I wanted to have them both installed side-by-side

- moved the manpage from the (port) default share/man/man1 to
  man/man1

- the patch-src_meson_build is an hack to avoid a meson error I cannot
  understand

Cheers!