On Wed, May 27 2020, Christopher Zimmermann <chr...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> On May 27, 2020 2:20:54 AM GMT+02:00, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas
> <j...@openbsd.org> wrote:

>>below?

>>but I don't have access to sparc64 hardware. Who could test on sparc64
>>?
>>>
>>> I have a sparc64 box but it’s slow. I’ll get it started but someone
>>with a faster box will definitely beat me to it.
>>
>>Everything looks fine on sparc64,
>
> That's great. Thanks!
>
>>except the lang/compcert change:
>>ONLY_FOR_ARCHS should be set before ".include <bsd.arch.port.mk>", else
>>it
>>is ignored.  Actually, ".include <bsd.arch.port.mk>" isn't needed,
>>bsd.port.mk already includes that file, so please drop this line.
>>
>>Christopher: there's a new camlp4 release upstream with support for
>>ocaml-4.10.  Diff below tested on sparc64, if you want to pick it up.
>>Maybe you should drop MAINTAINER for this port?
>
> I would rather drop the port. We moved everything to camlp5 afaict.

The last time ocamlp4 was discussed it was pointed out that net/mldonkey
still uses it.  Upstream mldonkey handled the 4.09 and 4.10 releases:

  https://github.com/camlp4/camlp4/releases

> But if anyone wants to take maintainership, that's fine with me. I'm also ok
> with your diff. Plist didn't change I would suspect.
>
>>ok jca@ for this ocaml update,

I should have mentioned that since camlp4 releases are tightly coupled
with OCaml releases, I have reverted the update to camlp4-4.10.

(Error message was: This version of Camlp4 is for OCaml 4.10 but you are
using OCaml 4.09.0.)

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE