Hey, this is a new port math/4ti2, I hope someone takes this one quick,
all the test passed on amd64, I've a few ports around which depend on it.

4ti2 is a software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial
problems
on linear spaces. It computes
* the circuits of a cone
* a problem matrix corresponding to graphical statistical models
* generators for the symmetry group acting on 4-way tables
* the Graver basis of a matrix or a given lattice
* a Groebner basis of the toric ideal of a matrix or, more general, of the
  lattice ideal of a lattice
* a Markov basis (generating set) of the toric ideal
* the minimal solution of an integer linear program or, more general, a
lattice
  program, using a Groebner basis
* the normal form of a list of feasible points
* the primitive partition identities, that is, the Graver basis of [1 2 3
... N]
* a generator description of a cone
* the extreme rays of a cone
* the minimal solution of an integer linear program or, more general, a
lattice
  program using a Groebner basis
* an integer lattice basis
* solutions of linear inequality and equation systems over the integers

Any comments?