Hi Laurie --

On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:58 PM, Laurence Tratt <lau...@tratt.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 09:28:20PM +0100, Laurence Tratt wrote:
>
> > Attached is a port of xcolor which is a simple colour picker that prints to
> > stdout the colour of the pixel clicked on. I like the fact that it shows you
> > in a little circle the color what you're about to click on, which is much
> > less error prone than any other picker I've tried.
>
> Attached is a version after comments from Edd Barrett. Notably we now
> install the man page (and fix the large number of spurious blank lines in
> the man page which made the output ugly).
>
> Laurie

When I run `make update-plist`, it adds a .crates2.json entry to the PLIST. I'm
guessing that's not needed (and it's in a bad location in any case) so perhaps
it can be `rm -f`'d in post-install? Otherwise this looks ok. I continue to be
amazed how many crates are needed for what are considered "simple" rust
programs :)

It does work here as well (amd64).

~Brian