Wonderful!

Thank you very much!!!!

Thomas

On 7/26/20 6:48 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2020/07/26 18:13, Thomas Dettbarn wrote:
Hello guys!

My awesome project games/dmagnetic saw release 0.25. You can now play
classic text adventures from Magnetic Scrolls, even with Commodore 64
graphics.

The latest and greatest feature is the fact that the beautiful images are
being
represented with 10 Bits per RGB channel instead of 3 Bit. That is not a
lot,
but the post-compilation tests have been improved as well.

Together, those two minor adjustments justified a new release.
Committed, thanks.

I made a slight tweak, using this instead of the custom do-test target:

TEST_ENV =      SHA256_CMD=sha256
TEST_TARGET =   check