On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 01:25:52PM -0600, Todd C. Miller wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:05:47 -0600, Todd C. Miller wrote:
>
> > chordpro will read a text file containing the lyrics of one or many
> > songs plus chord information. chordpro will then generate a
> > photo-ready, professional looking, impress-your-friends sheet-music
> > suitable for printing on your nearest printer.
> >
> > This is the successor to the chord (and chordii) program I used to
> > use in the 90s to generate sheet music.
> >
> > I used multi-packages to separate the main chordpro program from
> > the graphical front-end that uses p5-wx.  I personally have no use
> > for the GUI version, but perhaps other people will.
>
> Any comments on this?  Is the use of multi-packages reasonable here?

I haven't finished looking, but this seems like a good use for
multi-packages, especially given that p5-Wx is marked as BROKEN.

Although for some reason, even after fixing the spelling, the
RUN_DEPENDS addition of x11/p5-Wx doesn't seem to be working for me.

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

Full-time system administration is a delicate balance
    between proactiveness and laziness.
                      --  jhorwitz from use.perl.org