Hi Sebastien,

I removed Japanese support by modifying the Cargo.toml to add a language
list, and regenerated the
Cargo.lock via a `cargo update`.

The issues I had were around the build hanging while lindera-ipaddic
builds, similar to what happens in this
issue https://github.com/getzola/zola/issues/1062. This solution matches
the upstream fix for the problem in
their "next" branch. Here's the commit:
https://github.com/getzola/zola/commit/351c9b7ff34ed2872e0b915990219b6b4783642f

It appears from the above issue thread that lindera may be modifying their
build so that the dictionary is
pre-calculated, which would take care of the memory-heavy build.

Thanks,
Peter