Hi ports@,
Sorry for this silly question.
I'm trying to generate a diff file for an upcoming x11/lxqt update.
But if I use "cvs diff > file.diff" and then try to apply it with
"patch < file.diff" the new directories (*/patches) are not generated
and the files just... drop in the working directory. (why?)
The problem goes away if I create the "patches" directories manually.
Is there a secret flag on cvs diff or patch to generate those directories ?
I tried looking in man cvs, rcsdiff and patch but I didn't find an
answer. And my almost zero experience with cvs is not making this
easier. :)

Cheers.
Elias mariani@