Hi,

Here is a review of all submitted updates and new ports. Given the
amount of ports involved, i'm assuming i have missed some things;
more eyes will be needed :)

  OK cwen@

  OK cwen@

> www/p5-Catalyst-Authentication-Credential-HTTP
  OK cwen@ with devel/p5-Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst>=0.51 as a
  TEST_DEPENDS

> www/p5-Catalyst-Model-Adaptor
  OK cwen@ with devel/p5-Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst as a
  TEST_DEPENDS

> www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Session-Store-DBIC
  OK cwen@ but it needs:
  TEST_DEPENDS =        databases/p5-Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema \
                        databases/p5-DBD-SQLite \
                        devel/p5-Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst \
                        www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Session-State-Cookie

  OK cwen@ with devel/p5-Class-Accessor added to TEST_DEPENDS

  OK cwen@ with www/p5-Catalyst-View-Mason added to TEST_DEPENDS

  OK cwen@

  OK cwen@

  OK cwen@

  OK cwen@ with devel/p5-Test-Expect added to TEST_DEPENDS

  OK cwen@ with 'c' added to WANTLIB

> devel/p5-Devel-REPL
  OK cwen@ with devel/p5-Data-Dumper-Concise, textproc/p5-PPI and
  devel/p5-B-Keywords added to RUN_DEPENDS

  OK cwen@

  OK cwen@; we could add "MAKE_ENV += TEST_POD=Yes"

> devel/p5-Devel-StackTrace-WithLexicals
  OK cwen@ with different DESCR because the current one is IMO too
  concise:
  "
  The Devel::StackTrace module contains two classes, Devel::StackTrace
  and Devel::StackTrace::Frame. These objects encapsulate the
  information that can retrieved via Perl's caller function, as well as
  providing a simple interface to this data.
  "

  OK cwen@

> www/p5-HTML-FormHandler
  This misses a devel/p5-Data-Clone port as hinted by the cpan/ one
  found in the port Makefile. I created one with portgen, but then
  i've found out that i needed the following to complete the tests:
  TEST_DEPENDS +=         converters/p5-JSON \
                          devel/p5-Config-Any \
                          devel/p5-Type-Tiny \
                          devel/p5-YAML-Syck \
                          textproc/p5-Catalyst-View-TT

> www/p5-CatalystX-SimpleLogin
  OK cwen@; There is one skipped test but i'm fine with it because it
  would require even more new ports and dependencies

  OK cwen@

> www/p5-HTML-FormFu-MultiForm
  OK cwen@ with devel/p5-YAML-XS and not textproc/p5-YAML-LibYAML
  as a TEST_DEPENDS.

> textproc/p5-YAML-LibYAML
  There are conflicts with p5-YAML-XS. In all that Catalyst update, it's
  only needed by www/p5-HTML-FormFu-MultiForm, actually requiring
  YAML::XS, provided by the existing devel/p5-YAML-XS. This port is not
  needed.

> 2) catalyst.diff.txt
> This is the patch to update 16 exist Catalyst ports:
(depends have been tested as well)

> www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime
  OK cwen@ with that change:
  TEST_DEPENDS=   devel/p5-Term-Size-Any \
                  devel/p5-Test-Fatal \
                  devel/p5-Test-WWW-Mechanize-Catalyst \
                  devel/p5-Type-Tiny \
                  www/p5-Catalyst-Action-REST \
                  www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-ConfigLoader \
                  www/p5-CatalystX-LeakChecker>=0.05

  OK cwen@

> devel/catalyst
  - www/p5-Catalyst-Manual should be devel/p5-Catalyst-Manual
  - www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-StackTrace should be
    devel/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-StackTrace
  - www/p5-Catalyst-View-TT should be textproc/p5-Catalyst-View-TT

  OK cwen@ once pkg/DESCR has its trailing whitespaces removed

  OK cwen@ with databases/p5-DBD-SQLite added as a TEST_DEPENDS

  OK cwen@

  OK cwen@

> databases/p5-Catalyst-Model-DBI
  OK cwen@

> databases/p5-Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema
  OK cwen@ with devel/p5-MooseX-Types-LoadableClass added as a
  RUN_DEPENDS, and pkg/DESCR trailing whitespaces removed

> security/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Authentication
  OK cwen@, failing tests are about deprecated features and the current
  version in CVS fails similarly.

> www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Cache
  OK cwen@, with devel/p5-Class-Accessor  added to RUN_DEPENDS; the
  changelog is not coherent with what it is for real, see RT#130217

  OK cwen@; we could add devel/p5-Term-Size-Any to TEST_DEPENDS

  OK cwen@ with pkg/DESCR trailing whitespaces removed (and reflowed)