On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 08:23:04PM +0200, Paco Esteban wrote:
> Hi ports@,

> This is part of the big effort Evandro Rathke is taking to port
> Ultimaker Cura and its dependencies.

> Original port by him with some tweaks by me.

> mat/py-triangle
>     Python binding to the triangle library

> The port does not include tests on the pypi tarball.  I tested manually
> the examples on the website and everything seems ok on amd64

> ok to import ?

Well, unfortunately, the PERMIT_PACKAGE field is wrong. I know the project
claims on Github that it is licensed as LGPLv3, but the bundled copy of
the triangle library is very much *not* licensed LGPLv3. It's a non-commercial
license.

You should probably also note that the tests aren't included in the tarball.

--Kurt