Cartographer <> is a library for
real-time simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) in 2D and 3D with Robot
Operating System <> (ROS) support. Combining
data from a variety of sensors, this library computes positioning and maps
surroundings. This is a key element of self-driving cars, UAVs and robotics
as well as efforts to map the insides of famous buildings
More information on Cartographer can be found in our blog post announcing
its release

This is just a small sampling of what we’ve released this year. Follow
the Google
Open Source Blog <> to stay apprised of
Google’s open source software, hardware and data releases.

*By Josh Simmons, Open Source Programs Office*

*Fonte: **
Portugal mailing list

Responder a