Here's the track listings for the RCA Essential Hank Snow compilation.
I'd say it looks like a solid Snow primer.  Unfortunately, unlike all the
other American major-label country music reissue series, RCA charges full
price for their Essential comps (and generally does a shoddier job to
boot).  Still, this looks like a good 'un.--don

01. Rhumba Boogie
02. I'm Movin' On
03. The Golden Rocket
04. Unwanted Sign Upon Your Heart
05. Music Makin' Mama From Memphis
06. The Gold Rush Is Over
07. I Don't Hurt Anymore
08. (Now And Then, There's) A Fool Such As I
09. The Gal Who Invented Kissin'
10. I Went To Your Wedding
11. Would You Mind
12. Lady's Man