>From Marquetta Herring, who keeps an unofficial Lucinda Williams and
Texas Music Kitchen pages, a note about David Lindley's death yesterday.

Sarah W.

> I've also posted a note on the front page about Donald Lindley's death.
> He was her drummer in Austin for ten years.
> http://www.lonestarwebstation.com/lucinda.html

                           Barry wrote to say that Donald Lindley,
Lucinda's drummer for ten years in Austin, died late Wednesday
afternoon, Feb. 3,
                           1999. He described Lindley as "one helluva
drummer and a very sweet person." Lindley had been diagnosed with lung
                           cancer just a few months ago. If there are
other Lucinda fans who knew him and want to know where to send flowers,
etc,
                           we'll add details -- probably later today. A
new editon of Barry's Notes is also in the works. It should go online
later this
                           evening or early tomorrow. My personal
condolences to Lucinda and other friends and family.