> I will, though, point out that the Sovines are missing a real bet by
> not
> covering "Papa Loved Mama."  It's got Mama, trucks and drinking in it,
> plus
> diesel-related violence to boot - and it, er, rocks.

        [Matt Benz]  Consider that taken under advisement, Jon. What
album? I'll open my mind for a minute or two <g>. I bet the library has
em all...

        I will note, on the GB issue, that this current argument has
several new p2 voices discussing GB. I for one, have abstained for the
most part. Sometimes, I just can't be bothered, and this is one of them
times.