Split Enz thread on P2 - cool.

Jerry says;
>You are recalling an album by the Split Enz entitled _True Colors_.
>Contained one of their earliest hits, "I Got You".  The origianl US
>release was laser etched.  That is, if you held it to the light it would
>reflect light in a fashion similar to a CD.

Trip down memory lane here. The radio station I worked at in college
had that same album. I forgot all about that cool etching. I believe
that album also contained my favorite Split Enz song of all - "Iris".
Am I right, Jerry? And do you have that album? The Split Enz
greatest hits cd does not include "Iris", unfortunately.

marie