In a message dated 3/23/99 4:24:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 I have ordered from them Chris, quite a bit in fact, and I recommend them
 highly. Very strong on indie and pop releases especially those central
Illinois
 and Chicago area bands, many of which are under their "parasol" of labels.
Fair
 prices, never any problems, check them out.

Parasol also carries a lot of Athens indie stuff by Of Montreal, Olivia Tremor
Control, The Gerbils (Athens? can't remember) and of course, they carry all of
Bob Kimball's stuff.  I think I'm just in love with him again <g>  Can't wait
to hit some Jack Logan tour dates.

Deb