In a message dated 3/28/99 9:00:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<
 I'm going over as Twang of Eight's super dooper secret agent to infilitrate
 and bring down from within, the evil musical regimes that exist in Eastern
 Europe. >>

Hey Jeff -- Patterson and his wife Donna Jane are planning to visit Bosnia
sometime in July (maybe depending on how things are over there).  Here brother
is there.  So, if you need to call in help -- I'm sure Eastern Europe will
love the crazy Howdy Doody boy <g>  I'm working on getting that CD to you
before you ship out.  Don't worry.

Deb