        [Matt Benz]

        I haven't got that one yet (tho I've heard about that studio
fight: I believe it is included on those "celebrity losing it" tapes
that make the rounds), but the one at the end of "5D" is painful:
McGuinn and the Walrus talking about the *new* album. Yaaaawwwwn. I
don't know how long it is, something like 11 minutes. I don't know who
would listen to it, even among diehard fans...