Six weeks to go, people!  Make those reservations!

More cheap airfares to St. Louis. I strongly
urge you all to check with Jo Wendland (official
Twangfest travel agent) before making any reservations.
ontact Jo at 1-800-208-4158. She found me a few fares
cheaper than anything I found on the internet.

Southwest Airlines Click 'n SaveSM E-mail Update for
April 27, 1999

Southwest Airlines Click 'n Save Internet Specials at
http://www.southwest.com/hotfares

** These fares are valid for travel May 18, 1999
through September 6, 1999 and must be purchased by midnight
Pacific Daylight Time April 29, 1999. ** Please see
Other Terms and Conditions of these fares at the end of
this e-mail.
St. Louis:
$93 each way to/from Corpus Christi
$85 each way to/from Ft. Lauderdale