Hi There,
             We have configured milter to process emails before delivery. The
milter is written in java that fetched the complete email and processes it. We
also configured a relay smtp server. But how can we block the email till the
processing is done and relay to smtp server only when processing is done? We
can increase the timeout but from Readme it says “However, if you increase the
above timeouts too much, remote SMTP clients may hang up and mail may be
delivered multiple times. This is an inherent problem with before-queue
filtering.” Any solution or workaround?

Regards,
RB